To our valued clients and employees:
In the last few weeks, we in the United States have begun to feel the impact of the COVID-19 coronavirus in a meaningful way. Like you, Lehrer and Madden is actively monitoring the situation, and we are taking the necessary steps to ensure the safety of our clients and employees, as well as our ability to deliver our service without disruption.
With the safety of our clients and employees of paramount importance, we have taken the following precautions to mitigate the potential spread of the virus:
- Any team members who have traveled or are planning to travel to countries that are most impacted will be required to work-from-home for 14 days following their return.
- Team members who are feeling sick have been asked to stay home.
- Team members are encouraged to wash hands frequently. We have substantially increased cleaning protocols. We have made hand sanitizer and disinfectant available in all high traffic areas. Restrooms and lobbies.
We have taken the following steps to ensure the continuity of our business operations:
- Lehrer and Madden has a comprehensive business continuity program that includes resiliency plans for many different types of business interruptions, including pandemic events. We are equipped with the technology and processes to continue operations with minimal interruption.
- Team members have the appropriate systems access and tools to work remotely .
- We are working with our companies to verify their business continuity plans.
- At this time, office remains open, should you have any in-person transaction needs.
- Please be aware that hackers and scammers may use this opportunity to take advantage of businesses and consumers, with fraudulent emails directing recipients to harmful websites.
- Our team is available to assist you with any of your client needs at 508-650-1202 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can each do our part in preventing the spread of illness. We urge you to follow CDC guidelines in helping to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
We will continue to monitor the situation and keep you informed. Please know that our commitment and ability to provide Premier service remains the same.